Friday, November 19, 2010

Today was a day of break and love,

           One of my best friends left and I’m left with another. This man has taught me many great things and the only thing I can give back is advice of love. With so much knowledge about everything but what love really is. He follows the path of a heart that has been made cold. All the signs feel right for him but the whole world works against him. He can have any girl in the world and fall in love with any girl in the world. Why can’t a girl be his World? He will show you the world if you can catch him before that place is forever forgotten.
            We sit on the cold wet concrete and pull our minds into another dimension. We talk about what woman want but we don’t know. I say we follow our instincts as the animals when we shed those clothes to embrace the loving. We feel were the best mates for any girl, because no one is on our level and if they want their going to need a space shuttle or a ladder that goes forever. As his beat drops he wants her but can’t have her. It is her choice and no one other. On top of every great man there is a beautiful woman.
            Let me begin my art, as I stare into her eyes as I depict her figure. As she gazes into my face my eyes lie with so much love and she shapes my mind. I want this girl as my mate to pass on so many great stories, great masters, and to create something that is better then what I love. I will last forever. I will last forever. I will last forever, but I will find what this love is, what love is, but I like her, I like her too, and I like her too. O where o where is the one that made those mornings so warm…

No comments:

Post a Comment