Monday, May 2, 2011

Coming Back Around To Another Sunday Morning

It's late Finishing Up the work of the day of play inside the sun.


"Spring Cleaning"
Bring it on back to me and I will be your dream so...but it's been written over and over again so this is all i got for my readers to understand. But when i get a chance again, i stumble my words and make myself look like a fool. Like i have no chance anymore.


Blah blah blah blah blah blah,
blah blah blah.
Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Blah Blah,
Blaaaaaahhhhhhh Blaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
Blah Blah Blah blah blah,
Blah blah Blah.

Where's my phone?
Still no call... Soooooooo
Blaaaaaaahhhhhh Blah Blah Blah,
Blah.
Dream With Me...

Just the Drug in my veins that it was, but dreams are nothing real so just keep stumbling on those words.


This was a strange night


LET YOUR SPIRIT RUN FREE THIS WEEK
Wear those clothes your to scared too.
Dive into that Cold Depth and come Out Warm and High.
Don't Hate Be Jealous.


No comments:

Post a Comment