Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Been awhile but i guess i'm lonely? or you just miss me


Sketches of my idea of vivid light radiating through darkness.
Some Tunes while you enjoy some visual expression this evening.








Went to the "Chillin" art Salon show at the Mezzanine in downtown sf.
Met some beautiful people and promoted ESEF apparel with my art.
Learned a great deal about the mingle of the art world but i was given a great amount of good eyes and compliments but SOMEONE CRITICIZE ME!


-Joseph  Campbell


Mirrors
Those Eyes so large and full of Blue showing a mirage of my ocean dreams so far and free.






            So much easier when were together as you creep up closer aside this side away from the other side.
                       

My world is so upside down when I want to scream for you,
            As I walk upon the ceiling of this earth.
                        Casting down my ideas for all but all I want is that with you.
                                    Heart shattered into a beautiful mosaic so easy to gaze through.

My world just slows down when you show your artifacts just to me,
            As I watch those eyes depict this earth.
                        Casting down the rain to give back all I wanted with you.
                                    Heart so cold as the veins drip and freeze the maze through.

My world is your world as your signs point to take me,
            As I watched it change your earth.
                        Casting down a pain that shook my being when with you.
A depiction of your beauty shown when the sun ignites a new season,
                                    Heart pieced together when those flowers bloom though.

Those eyes so large of Blue as that endless smile makes my three-dimensional being.
            I become yours when together but nothing can ever be,
                        Because there is so much that wasn’t meant to be.
                                    To early to jump back into the blue eyes with.

            As I want to fix your world so you can be with,
                        As I want to save you,
                                                Hold you,
                                                            Protect you,
                                                                        My life to be,

            As the morning warmth takes our hearts into flight,
                        As you save me,
                                                Hold me,
                                                            Guide me,
                                                                        Your life to be.

As balance is so easy when we save, hold, protect, and forever love each other so far and free.



No comments:

Post a Comment