Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Conductor play with favorite tunes

Music to unite and express.
I feel like both sides of this picture, by sharing and learning

Let the beat roll inside my reality with my eyes wide shut.
            There comes to be my conductor that haunts these dreams.
                        Chained to your freedom as the last word is to behold by thee.

Not love holds these pains together with thee but sheer jealous can’t you see.
            Here comes my conductor as she haunts my dreams,
                        Please just let me be.
                                    Wish we could still be that dream.
            As my sole fights reality to see those eyes so dark tear apart the air to breath.

Grabbin’ a hold of my freedom as the last thing I saw was my sole disappear into those.
            Brown eyes make me drown my sole to get away from here.
                        Lost inside an ocean of tears as the boat rocks back and forth.

Falling down and down again trying to reach the bottom of a bottle of oceanic freedom.
            Now I can’t see those eyes anymore.
                        There goes my conductor haunting those dreams.
                                    Can’t see anymore.
                                                Spinning deeper and deeper.
                                                            Just don’t stop
            Let the beat roll inside my reality with my eyes wide shut.
                        Play my favorite tunes as the ocean takes my sight.
                                    Make my dreams my reality as I drown and take flight.
            Let the beat roll inside my reality as the boat drowns back and forth.
                        Play my favorite tunes as it sinks down into the deepest night.
                                    Make my dreams reality so I can see and my wings can be torn off,
                                                So I can stay grounded and be with…

Just let the greats teach me how it's down wishing i could slow down time to do all that i want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment